Articles on: Certifications

Can I get insurance to practise?

Yes, you can get insurance once you've completed an Advisory ('Level 5') course.

In the final module of your training, we teach you about insurance requirements and show you how you could get insurance.

We also have special professional membership and insurance arrangements for the following countries:

Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Channel Island, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Mann, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), United States of America.

Other countries and regions are under discussion, where you will have to find professional indemnity and personal liability insurance for your business yourself.

The costs of membership registration and insurance are not included in the cost of your course. Once you graduate you can benefit from a 50% off first year's membership.

Again, this is for Advisory ('Level 5') courses only!

Updated on: 16/03/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!