Adding certifications to your LinkedIn profile
Once you have graduated, you can show your credentials with The Health Sciences Academy on LinkedIn.
Click here to edit your profile. What we're going to do is add credentials to your name.
Simply follow these steps:
- Click the "Me" icon in the navigation bar at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- Click Add profile section under your profile image.
- Click the Arrow icon next to Accomplishments.
- Next to Certifications, click the Add icon.
- Complete the prompted fields.
- Certification Name - The name of the certification you have completed
- Certification Authority - The Health Sciences Academy (start typing and LinkedIn will auto-complete it)
- License Number - You can get this from your online portal, as follows:
i)Click the 'Download' button below your certificate here:
ii) You can now see the license number inside your certificate's URL:
- From Date - select the month and year when you graduated from your certification with The Health Sciences Academy
- Select "This certification does not expire" (because it won't!)
- Certification URL - https://thehealthsciencesacademy.org
- Click Save.