What is included in the training and what isn't?
All of our certifications include the following online materials:
- The full course
- The interactive experience, including, but not limited to: online questionnaires, polls, scoring, feedback forms, presentation viewer (for the lesson materials) and videos (where relevant), quizzes, exams, etc.
- All extra, supporting PDF files that you can download and save for offline viewing
- Client Materials (templates you can use for your own clients, for Advisory courses only)
- Frequently Asked questions, administrative questions and Learner's Guide
- Online note-taking facility
- Your certificate (see here)
- Your results and scores
- Your online badge
- Learner Services and Tutor Services support
You can see an overview on our Getting Started pages here.
These extras are entirely optional and not required to complete your course. They include:
- A full printed pack including UK and worldwide delivery by courier
- Professional add-on module for additional professional registration, CPD evidence and enhanced certificate
- Detailed Academic Transcript with credit hours (for Advisory courses only)
- The Health Sciences Academy Clinic Toolkits™ (automated, intelligent forms for your practice)
- We also have over 60 Continuing Education
trainingsin our THSA Lab
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. There's a lot more information that we can share, dependent on your specific circumstances/background.